Clean Hands, Big Hearts
We are so happy to have you back as our guest at Mon Petit Salon! Our customers are the heartbeat of Mon Petit Salon, and we thrive when we get so see your smiling faces walk through our doors. Although we may not get to see your smile due to the Colorado State mandate to wear a mask, know that we are smiling behind ours.
Taking direction for the local, state, and federal guidelines and recommendations, we’ve taken extra steps to continue to keep the health and safety of our customers a priority.
In an effort to keep all guests and stylists safe and healthy a few things will be different for your next appointment:
- Please come to your appointment alone and leave all your extra personal items in your car if you can.
- When you get to the salon for your appointment, please wait in your car and wait to hear from your stylist before you come inside. We no longer have a waiting area.
- We will need to take your temperature with an infrared thermometer before coming inside. We will also ask that you fill out a brief questionnaire to receive your service.
- It is required that you and your stylist wear a mask for everyone’s protection.
- You must wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering the salon.
- As usual, a clean cape and clean tools will be used on you for your service. We will only have two stylists in the salon at a time so we can maintain social distancing.
- Our salon is always clean but we will be taking extra precautions to reduce the spread of germs, this might mean extra wait times. Please be patient as we want everything to be extra clean and everyone to be safe.
- We will be following all CDC, state, and county guidelines for COVID-19 so we all stay safe and healthy.